Love – 7 Steps to Magically Attracting Love Today
A client asked me today how she could shift her energy and vibration to attract what she wanted in a relationship and in her career.
I really believe that everything in our lives is about love and relationship; whether that is our relationship with others or our relationship with ourselves… it’s all about the love.
Here are seven steps to help you start consciously attracting love into your life:
1. Love Yourself – You know the old saying, “If you don’t love yourself, then how is anyone else going to love you?” It’s true. Our relationships with others are mere reflections of our relationship with ourselves. If you’re finding fault with yourself, wishing you were different than you are, either you will attract someone who will mirror those same beliefs about you, or you will create that same energy in your relationship with someone else by being critical of them and wishing they were different.
Show yourself the love, acceptance and appreciation you’d like to receive and you’ll be on your way to attracting the same thing from a man. You’ll also be a woman who knows how to be loving, accepting, and appreciative of her partner.
2. Let Go of ‘Need’ and ‘Attachment’ – It’s very difficult to attract and create what we want when we’re feeling needy or desperate. In fact, that very energy tends to repel exactly what it is we want, especially when it comes to men. As soon as you move into a feeling of playful expectation, bringing your energy back to what you want and knowing it’s on the way, the Universe has a space to start creating miracles for you.
Get clear about your desires for love, a soul mate, and a relationship. State your intentions, write them down, and then let them go. You then give the Universe a chance to work on bringing them to you and manifesting your desires. But your energy has to be one of desire, not need, or desperation.
3. Listen To Your Intuition – If you feel drawn to do something, even if it doesn’t necessarily make sense, do it. Your part in the co-creation process, besides being very clear about what you want, is to take action when you feel guided to do so. You magnetize yourself to what you want to attract by taking action. That action may be cleaning out a cluttered closet, or taking a class you wouldn’t normally have taken, but whatever it is you feel drawn to do, the Universe loves action. Your step forward shows the Universe you’re serious about your intentions to create what you want.
4. Trust the Process – Once we put ourselves on the path to love, we have to let go of the timing of how and when what we want will show up. The Universe has its own Divine timing. Sometimes it tests our patience. Our job is to hold tight to what we want. Once we set aside our doubts and fears, believe we can have what we desire, and know that we really do deserve it, the Universe will come through to deliver our fondest dreams.
5. Have Fun – Do the things you love. Stop waiting around for a man. Enjoy your life right now. Too much attention on a desire can start to push it away if we get frustrated and move into the fear that it may not happen. When you’re out in the world having fun, your vibration is light and airy, free and easy, and that is very attractive… both to men and to the Universe. Have the playful expectation that the best is on its way to you and you’ll be amazed at how quickly it shows up.
6. Clear Any Blocks or Limiting Beliefs – If you’ve gotten specific about your intentions, and what you want still isn’t showing up, you probably have some blocks around it. You may need to release old energies relating to a past love or relationship. This includes anger, resentment, or fear of getting hurt. Any, or all, of these will prevent new love from showing up in your life because your energy is still being held captive by the past. You have to free your heart and energy completely before you can manifest what you desire.
There are many ways to clear your blocks. I recommend working with a coach, journaling, The Work of Byron Katie, Emotional Freedom Technique, or the Ho’oponopono process as ways to clear what’s inside of you that’s blocking the process of manifestation. The results we’re creating always start from within. They’re never about what’s going on outside of us.
7. Remember, Thoughts Become Things – Our thoughts and words carry powerful vibrations, as do our emotions. Do you really believe you can have the relationship of your dreams? What are you saying to yourself on a daily basis? What are your conversations with others like? Are you reinforcing what you want or what you don’t want with your thoughts and words?
Choose your words carefully in your self-talk and in your conversations. When your thoughts start to run amuck, shift your attention to what you want. Focus on how you want to feel and do whatever you need to do to get into a better feeling place. Once you shift your thoughts and feelings, you shift your vibration.
Love is the most powerful vibration on the planet. Shift to feeling love… for yourself, for the earth, for an animal, for your child. You’ll become a magnet to the love of your life so quickly, you will think it appeared as if by magic.
And it will be magic. But it will be the magic you created for yourself.
Find More Replicant Urbanism Articles