If I need to carry all my gear or if I’m travelling on a plane, this is the bag I use. It’s a Tamrac 614 Pro 14 Shoulder Bag with a slot for my laptop as well as some other nifty compartments. Obviously not very portable, but well padded and it holds a decent amount of gear with efficient and smart usage of space. This picture was shot with my XTi/400D.
• Dual Action Top offers triple protection against rain, dust and sand by providing three levels of security: hook and loop closures for quick access, EasySqueeze quick-release buckles for security and a zipper closure for the ultimate weather protection.
• Lens-Bridge Divider System allows the camera to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment with various lens lengths attached and ready for action. The camera rides on an adjustable platform insuring a perfect fit with or without a motor drive.
Foam padded rear pocket for a thin notebook computer up to 17 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 2.0"
2 Slide Pockets feature the Tamrac Memory & Battery Management System which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up.
The front has 2 ZipDrop pockets that have an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket and paraphernalia pockets in a see-through mesh pocket for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate. The left pocket has an attachment system to utilize the optional Photographer’s ToolPak. There are 2 tripod straps mounted below the pockets.
The front flap has a weather-protected Speed Pocket that allows filters and other accessories to be quickly accessed without opening the bag.
Two Touch Fastener closing, weather-flapped padded end pockets
Full length zippered Passport/ticket foam padded pocket in the back
Inside the top, a removable Pop-Off film pocket is made of Windowpane-Mesh. It can hold lots of film in clear view. In addition, it can be quickly detached so that film can be hand inspected at the airport and not risk damage by X-ray security systems.
• The Piggy-Back Pocket enables a camera bags to work in conjunction with most rolling bags or carts that have a handle. With the handle locked in the upright position, the Piggy-Back Pocket allows a camera bag to be easily slipped over the handle and held securely while riding on top of the rolling bag.
• Elastic accessory loops inside top
• Plastic bottom platform beneath the foam padding provides stability, protect ion and support.
• Adjustable padded BioCurve shoulder strap with S.A.S. Strap Accessory System attachment slots
• EasyGrip padded handles are made from a composite material. The material is exceptionally non-slip, yet soft and easy on your hands. A torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top distributes the weight for carrying ease.
• Compatible with;
2 SLR camera bodies, 9 lenses, 2 flashes, tripod and accessories plus a notebook computer
Posted by Andrew Kung Photography on 2007-03-13 05:46:39
Tagged: , Canon , Lens , 30D , Digital Camera , Tamrac , 70-200mm , 17-85mm , 60mm , 12-24mm , 18-55mm , 24-70mm , Speedlite , 580EX , 430EX , Flash , Hood , f/2.8L , XTi