The computer I use, Chase built in high school nine years ago. It’s been a fantastic machine the years I’ve been using it.
It totally up and died yesterday, from a power surge that left an arc burn in the case, narrowly missing my drives.
Before we discovered the burn marks, Chase cleaned out the thing for me, because I kind of don’t do that, and we thought it might have overheated. It was very dusty, and we found this guy wedged between the fans of the power supply and the processor.
Tagged: , computer , moth , home , dust